A message from the President
Dear members and friends,
As every summer, the museum reopens; also guided tours of the abbey by Capucine, who replaces Sylvie. Opening hours have changed: 2.30 to 5.30pm, with guided tours at 4pm. The information panels around the village enable members of the public to make a quick circuit of the abbey site while awaiting a guided visit.
New initiatives :
- During museum opening times, Capucine will invite youngsters to take part in a treasure hunt, both playful and instructive, around the abbey.
- The afternoon of Saturday 27th July we are holding a historical trail competition, where participants will discover much of our heritage. Open to teams of two, three or four. Prizes for the best teams will be awarded during the aperitif served af-terwards to all participants.
- President’s message
- Summer events : Concerts & museum
- Summer events : Historical trail competition
- Summer events : Treasure hunts
- Cluniac footpath (Chemin de Cluny)
- Cluniac footpaths in the Pays de Serres : project
- Cluniac chapel : St Julien de la Serre