What happened at the association's 30th birthday party? Find out in this article!
This church is one of the oldest possessions of the Abbey of Saint-Maurin. Its attachment to the abbey was confirmed in 1281 under the abbatiate of Gausbert Girval by a deed signed with the bishop of Cahors.
This chapel of the village of Saint-Urcisse stands at the crossing of two very busy roads, the Clermontoise, running from the Massif Central to the Garonne valley, and the Ténarèze, coming from the Pyrenees, a cattle road, or « draille ».
The church of Sainte Croix de Punéjols is located in the village of Saint-Urcisse, not far from the chapel of Notre Dame d'Aureillac.
This chapel, dating from the 11th and 12th centuries, retains two Romanesque features: the north wall and the massive square tower that houses the bells.
Dedicated to Saint Roman, holy martyr persecuted and killed in Rome in 258, the usual name of this church is Saint Romain.
This church, imposing with its large wall belfry, dates from the beginning of the 16th century.
The parish church, Our Lady of Grand Castel (Notre-Dame du Grand Castel), sometimes called Our Lady of the Assumption, was built in 1247 in the parish of Saint Seurin, at the same time as the creation of the bastide of Puymirol.
Occitan song was in the spotlight for this second concert of the summer, featuring the group Arredalh, Mathieu and Wilfried, from the Cominges area in the Pyrennees
Concert in Saint-Maurin : tribute to Ella and Luis by Violette Du Pasquier and trumpeter Nicolas Algans